The 1400×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fire requires no chimney and has a real flame and gives off up to 8kw of heat (see individual model specifications). These modern fireplace designs are available in a range of finishes, stainless steel and black are the most popular models. This luxury bio fuel wide wall fire design is available in various design styles. Some models are sold as wall mounted while others are recessed (or built in) however look out for the models that advertise an either/or installation method as this will leave your install options open.
If the 1400×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fire is too large for your room there are many more options available including a 900mm wide bioethanol fire and a 1200mm wide bioethanol fire. These wall mounted fire designs are easy to install and use and are available in a wide range of finishes. Read the manufacturer supplied installation booklet before installing or using your new bioethanol fireplace. Read the manufacturer installation booklet before installing or using your new bioethanol fireplace. Other models exist with a smaller or larger fascia sizes use these links width of 900mm, use this link to view the other sizes including 900mm wide wall fire, 1200mm wide wall fire, 1400mm wide wall fire and 1800mm wide wall fire are available on this website.
Buy 1400×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fire
Use the links below to review the specification on the various models, on the next screen click ‘continue’ then review the full product specification before buying.
Example Product Card – 1400×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fire
A typical specification for a 1400×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fire is shown below, see individual models before buying.
Bio Ethanol Fire BioFire Fireplace Modern 1400 x 400 White with glass XXL
- 1400mm x 400 mm
- Glass panel included
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electric hook up
- Burns eco-friendly Bio-ethanol liquid fuel
More Details : 1400×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fire
If you are unsure of the design style and size to choose here are a couple of points to consider:
- 900mm v 1200mm v 1400mm v 1800mm Wide Fascia – A choice of fascia width depends on the width of the wall you intend to install the fire onto. Use masking tape to measure out the fascia size on the wall then visualise the fireplace before buying.
- Stainless v Black Fascia – A stainless steel fascia can add a contemporary look to a feature wall if the wall is to be painted in a distinctive colour like a dark red or blue. The black fascia will have the same affect if installed on a white wall. Stainless can be difficult to clean with hand marks hard to remove without specialist cleaning products.
- Single Burner v Multiple Burner Trays – A single wide burner will require a higher volume of fuel and will generate a higher heat output. Some models offer multiple burners. These make the fire adaptable to the heat requirements on the day of use. If a small amount of heat is required then you are able to just fill the middle burner with fuel. This will reduce the heat output and the usage of fuel. A single wide burner will always generate the same heat output and fuel usage. If the heat output is too high then the fire will be turned off and any unused fuel will evaporate due to the residual heat in the burner. Read our guide of How much heat does a bioethanol fire produce and How to make bioethanol fuel last longer for more information on bioethanol fuel usage and heat output.
- Recessed v Wall Mounted Installation – A recessed bioethanol fire or as it is also know a built-in bioethanol fire will require a fireproof chamber building. This will increase the installation costs. A wall mounted bioethanol fire (or wall hung bioethanol fire) can be mounted directly onto a wall. The downside of a wall mounted bioethanol fire is that the fire sticks out from the wall. In most installations this will not be an issue however if the fire is mounted on a wall where the side will be easily seen it may be undesirable.
- Cheap Price v Quality Build – As with all products cheap items will be designed with reduced focus on the use of quality materials. Some items may also be missing like ceramic wool sponge from the bioethanol burner tray and a glass screen. It is advisable to check the specification before buying. A good quality TUV approved product will last longer and will be built to a European safety standard.
More Best Selling Bio Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- 1200×400 Bioethanol Wide Wall Fireplace – No Chimney Required
- Höfats Spin Outdoor Patio Heater Bio Ethanol Fireplace Torch
- 500mm Bio Ethanol Burner Tray Insert Firebox 5L Gel Fire
- Rectangle Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace Indoor Outdoor Fire Pit
- Chantico GlassFire Tabletop Ethanol Burner by Planika Indoor Outdoor
- 400mm Bio Ethanol Burner Tray Insert Firebox 4L Gel Fire
- Bio Ethanol Flueless Fire Designs – No Chimney Fireplace
- 330mm Bio Ethanol Burner Tray Insert Firebox 1L Gel Fire
- Portable Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Designs