Bioethanol Fuel is a biologically clean, eco friendly fuel based on alcohol which has undergone double rectification process. Ethanol is obtained through fermentation of plants, making it a sustainable heat source. Biola is saccharine from seasonal produce. A popular brand of bioethanol fuel is Biola and it has good reviews online. Biola Bioethanol Fuel is available to buy in various quantities. Popular Biola pack sizes are 6L, 12L, 24L, 48L and 96L. Once you have purchased your bioethanol fuel burner you will need to buy some bioethanol fuel so you can use it. Some bioethanol fireplace suppliers will include a few bottles to get you started but most do not. If buying bioethanol fuel online you will notice that it is supplied in many different package styles and quantities.
The normal rule applies that the more you buy the cheaper, per litre, that it will be. Plus a lot of suppliers have offers available, for instance look out for free delivery on most of the UK bioethanol fuel supplies. Bioethanol fuel is also known as denatured alcohol fuel for fires. Biola bioethanol fuel is sold online in pack sizes from 1L to 96L. Select the most suitable pack size of biofuel that suits your usage. Buying Biola bioethanol fuel in bulk will reduce the impact of the shipping cost on the overall price.
A popular choice of fuel for fireplaces is the Biola Bioethanol Fuel bottles which are available in different pack sizes. If you are ready to buy bioethanol fuel check out the Biola fuel offers below.
Buy Biola Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
Use the links below to buy Biola bioethanol fuel bottles, choose a pack size which suits your monthly fuel usage.
When looking to buy these offers divide the price buy the number of liters that is included to work out the cost per litre and select the most cost effective package to meet your usage needs.
Buy Biola Bioethanol Fuel in 1ltr or 5ltr Bottles?
Online you can buy bioethanol fuel bottles in either 1ltr or 5ltr bottles, plus some brands offer biofuel in 10ltr tubs. Choosing a large container will affect how you store, handle and use the fuel to refill your bioethanol burner tray. A 1 litre fuel bottle is easy to handle and makes filling the bioethanol burner tray fairly straightforward.
A larger bottle may require you to decant the fuel into a smaller container first or you will need to use an electric pump to transfer the fuel from the large container to the burner tray. When handling fuel it is critical that there are no spills therefore consider this point when choosing.
Calculate Your Usage to Get the Best Deal
It is easy to calculate how much Biola fuel you may require based on the burner size and the run time that is quoted by the manufacturer. It should be noted that any unused fuel in the bioethanol burner tray when it is shut off will slowly evaporate. That is why it is best to choose a bioethanol burner which suits your heat and usage requirements. For more information read our guide to bioethanol fire running cost.
Here is an Example
If you intend to use your bioethanol burner for 3 hours on an evening on 3 nights of a week then try to choose a burner with a 3 hour running time.
Here are a couple of examples of how to calculate monthly usage of bioethanol fuel.
Burner Example #1 – 200mm wide, 2kw output, 0.4 ltr capacity, 3 hours burn time – you will need 5 litres of fuel per month. (0.4 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 4.8)
Burner Example #2 – 340mm wide, 3kw output, 1.2 ltr capacity and 3 hours burn time – you will need 15 litres of fuel per month (1.2 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 14.4)
More Bioethanol Fuel Suppliers
- Olympia Chafing Gel Fuel Cans Outdoor Heating Bio Ethanol
- Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Biola Bio Ethanol Fuel Bottles for Bio Fires
- GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Buy Gel Fuel Cans and Gel Bottles for Gel Burner Fires
- Buy Bioethanol Fuel Bottles for Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel Bottles
Design Styles of Bio-Ethanol Fire
Check out below the different design styles of bioethanol fireplaces and gel fires that are available to buy online. Choose from top of the range, contemporary, remote control bioethanol burners to small table top gel fires. All the various styles are covered below.
- Bio Ethanol Burner Insert – DIY Firebox Tray for Bio Fire
- Bio Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs for Traditional Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Fuel Burner Trays
- Bio Ethanol Flueless Fire Designs – No Chimney Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Ribbon Burner Fireplace
- Bioethanol Fire Pit – Outdoor Garden Bio Fuel Patio Heating Solution
- Bioethanol Fireplace Manufacturers and Retailers
- Built In Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Recessed Bio Fire
- Buy Bio Ethanol Fire Designs Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Burner Fuel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
Some Bio-Ethanol Fire Technical Pages
Read our technical guides listed below for more help choosing an bioethanol fireplace for your home.
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design
- Convert a Wood Burning Stove to Bio Ethanol Fuel
- Converting a Traditional Fireplace to Bioethanol Fuel
- Gel Burners and Gel Fuel Cans – Buying Guide
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio Ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio Ethanol Fireplace or Gel Burner
The best technical advice is to read the manufacturers installation and operation instructions before you install, set up, start handling the fuel or using the fire.