Once you have purchased your bioethanol fuel burner or fireplace you will need to buy some bioethanol fuel bottles to be able to use it. Online, bioethanol fuel is supplied in many different package styles and quantities. The normal rule applies that the more you buy the cheaper it will be, per litre, to buy.
We have selected some bio ethanol fuel bottle suppliers below for you to consider. When choosing check for any offers that may be available, for instance, look out for free delivery on most UK bioethanol fuel supplies. Popular bioethanol fuel brands include GreenEvo bioethanol fuel and Biola bioethanol fuel however there are many different UK based suppliers to consider. Basically, the fuel in the bottle is the same, however some suppliers might add scent to the fuel so that it gives off a pleasant smell when used in the burner. If you are ready to buy bioethanol fuel see the current bio ethanol fuel bottle offers below.
Current Offers to Buy Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
When looking at these offers divide the price per bottle by the number of litres to work out the cost per litre and then select the most cost effective package to meet your fuel usage needs.
Buy Bio Ethanol Fuel in 1ltr or 5ltr Bottles?
Online you can buy bioethanol fuel bottles in either 1ltr or 5ltr bottles. The difference can affect how you are able to use the fuel to refill your bioethanol burner tray. A 1ltr bottle is easy to handle and makes filling a burner tray straightforward.
A larger bio ethanol fuel bottle may require you to decant the fuel into a smaller container first or to use an electric pump to transfer the fuel from the large container to the burner tray. When handling fuel it is critical that there are no spills therefore consider this point when choosing.
You can also read our guidance notes to using and storing bioethanol fuel for some extra information before buying bioethanol fuel.
Calculate Your Fuel Usage to Get the Best Deal on Bottles
It is easy to calculate how much bio ethanol fuel you may require based on the burner size and the run time as quoted by the manufacturer. It should be noted that any unused fuel in the bioethanol burner tray when it is shut off will slowly evaporate. That is why it is best to choose a burner which suits your heat and usage requirements. Read our guide to bioethanol fireplace running costs.
If you intend to use your bioethanol burner for 3 hours on an evening for 3 nights a week then buy a burner with a 3 hour running time. Here are a couple of examples of monthly usage of bioethanol fuel.
Burner #1 – 200mm wide, 2kw output, 0.4 ltr capacity, 3 hours burn time – you will need 5 litres of fuel per month. (0.4 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 4.8)
Burner #2 – 340mm wide, 3kw output, 1.2 ltr capacity and 3 hours burn time – you will need 15 litres of fuel per month (1.2 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 14.4)
More Suppliers of Bio Ethanol Fuel Bottles
- Olympia Chafing Gel Fuel Cans Outdoor Heating Bio Ethanol
- Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Biola Bio Ethanol Fuel Bottles for Bio Fires
- GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Buy Gel Fuel Cans and Gel Bottles for Gel Burner Fires
- Buy Bioethanol Fuel Bottles for Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel Bottles
Design Styles of Bio-Ethanol Fire
Check out a selection of bio ethanol fuel fireplace styles below. For the full list use the main menu above. The complete list shows all the different design styles of bioethanol fireplaces and gel fires that are available to buy online. The style may be based on how the product looks, where it is to be used, indoors or outside, and how it is installed. Choose from top of the range, contemporary, remote control bioethanol burners to small table top gel fires. All the various styles are covered below.
- Bio Ethanol Burner Insert – DIY Firebox Tray for Bio Fire
- Bio Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs for Traditional Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Fuel Burner Trays
- Bio Ethanol Flueless Fire Designs – No Chimney Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Ribbon Burner Fireplace
- Bioethanol Fireplace Manufacturers and Retailers
- Built In Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Recessed Bio Fire
- Buy Bio Ethanol Fire Designs Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Burner Fuel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Flueless Bioethanol Fireplaces, No Chimney Required
Some Bio-Ethanol Fire Technical Pages
Below are selection of the many technical guides and product reviews we have written. To view the complete list use the main menu above, hopefully our technical guides will help you in choosing a bio ethanol fuel fireplace for your home. The best technical advice is to read the manufacturers installation and operation instructions fully, observing the safety warnings, before you install, set up, start handling the bioethanol fuel or using the fire.
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design
- Convert a Wood Burning Stove to Bio Ethanol Fuel
- Converting a Traditional Fireplace to Bioethanol Fuel
- Gel Burners and Gel Fuel Cans – Buying Guide
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio Ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio Ethanol Fireplace or Gel Burner