We have set up this page to show links below to allow you to buy gel fires online. Gel fires are a sustainable heating solution as the fuel is created from processing plant extracts.
Visit the links below to review each of the products that are available within the chosen installation or usage category. We also have also included number of links to technical pages and guides below.
Buy Gel Fires
Gel Fires Explained
Gel fires are similar in operation to bioethanol fireplaces however the fuel type is different. In my experience gel fires are best suited to be used outside. BioEthanol fires are better for indoors.
This is based on my experience, you have to decide what is best for you.
There are slight differences in the the fuel and how it burns. Read my guide to the differences between gel fuel and bioethanol fuel for more information. If in doubt consider buying a bioethanol fireplace instead.
Types of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
Listed below are pages displaying the different types of bioethanol fireplace depending on how it will be used or installed, click on the link title to be taken to a page listing various models that are available to buy.
- Bio-Ethanol Burner Trays, Firebox Inserts
- Bio-Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs
- Bio-Ethanol Ribbon Burners
- Bioethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Burner Trays
- Bioethanol Flueless Fire Designs
- Built In Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Buy Bioethanol Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Flueless Bioethanol Fireplaces, No Chimney Required
- Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fires
Special Offers and Deals on Bioethanol and Gel Fires
On the site there are over 500 different bioethanol products to buy. At various times suppliers have offers and deals available. Our site software collects these bioethanol fireplace price reductions together and shows them in a list with details of the current saving. This list depends on stock availability and changes all the time, If you see an offer it is best to buy straightaway to avoid losing out.
Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Technical Pages
Listed below are our Technical pages.
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Converting a Traditional Fireplace to Bioethanol Fuel
- Gel Burners and Gel Fuel Cans – Buying Guide
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio-ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Ceramic Sponge Wool Use in Bioethanol Burners
The www.bio-ethanol-fireplace.co.uk has been set up to share knowledge and information and to provide links to models to buy online and special offers.
If you are a manufacturer or retailer of bio-ethanol fireplaces and would like to advertise your products on our web site take a look at our bioethanol fires advertising opportunities page for full details of what we can offer.
Contact Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
If you would like to Contact Us use the form in the link in the menu above.
Why Change to a BioEthanol Fireplace?
There are number of positives to look at when considering your next fireplace purchase. Buying a Gas, Electric or Wood Burning fireplace from a retailer may involve complicated installation work that can be costly and, especially in the case of wood there are issues over storage of the fuel and the mess caused by the ash. Also, apart from the electric fire, a gas or wood burning fire will need a chimney, something that a lot of modern houses do not have. Did you know that bioethanol flueless fire designs do not need a chimney or flue system to be used? This means they are perfect for new, modern homes. They are also a great solution for older homes that have a faulty chimney that needs to be repaired. Or you may be looking to block up or remove an existing chimney to reduce your heating bills. Either way, flueless bioethanol fireplaces are a great, cost effective heating solution for a room where secondary heat is required. They are also good for the environment, unlike burning gas or coal. That is why it is best to look at the options and guides that are shown on the website before making a decision on your next fireplace purchase. Choose a flueless fire, or if you like a, no chimney fire, that uses clean burning bioethanol fuel.