Once you have purchased your gel fire or gel burner you will need to buy gel fuel to be able to use it.
Buy Gel Fuel in Cans or Bottles?
Online, gel fuel is supplied in either 1 litre bottles or in small cans. You will need to buy gel fuel cans if you own a gel fire that requires a can because the can is effectively the burner.
A gel fuel bottle will be required if the gel fire has a burner tray built in. In some designs that use a can you may be able to buy gel fuel bottles to refill the can.
If in doubt read the manufactures instructions received with the gel fire or gel burner.
If you are ready to buy gel fuel see the current offers below. When looking at these offers decide how much gel fuel you will require based on your usage plans then buy the most cost effective package.
Current Offers to Buy Gel Fuel
Gel Fuel Explained
There are differences in gel fuel and bioethanol fuel. This affects the usage, handling, storage and safety aspects, read our differences between bioethanol fuel and gel fuel page for more information. You can also read our guidance notes on using and storing bio fuel for some extra information before buying gel fuel.
Styles of Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
Check out the different styles of bioethanol fireplaces below.
- Bio-Ethanol Burner Trays, Firebox Inserts
- Bio-Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs
- Bio-Ethanol Ribbon Burners
- Built In Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Buy Bioethanol Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Bioethanol Fuel for Ethanol Fireplaces
- Buy Gel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fuel for Gel Fires and Burners
- Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Hole in the Wall Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Outdoor Bio-Ethanol Fires (Garden Fireplace)
- Planika PrimeFire Remote Control Bio Ethanol Fires
- Remote Control Bioethanol Fire Burners and Fireplaces
- Table Top Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Traditional Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Style
- Two Sided Bioethanol Fireplace Designs
- Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Wood Burner Style Bio-Ethanol Stove Designs
Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Technical Pages
Read our technical guides listed below for more help choosing an bioethanol fireplace for your home. The best advice is to read the manufacturers installation and operation instructions before you start handling the fuel or using the fire.
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Converting a Traditional Fireplace to Bioethanol Fuel
- Gel Burners and Gel Fuel Cans – Buying Guide
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio-ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Ceramic Sponge Wool Use in Bioethanol Burners
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Burner
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Installing Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel
- Ventilation for Bioethanol Fireplaces and Gel Burners