Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace
Adding an outdoor bio ethanol fireplace or gel burner to your garden or patio is a great way to create a dynamic outdoor living space. Our web site has many design styles and products available. Included are small table top designs up to full size fire tables and fire pits which will generate some heat on a cool summer evening.
There are many styles of Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace are there are many factors to consider like the cosmetic look, the safety aspects and the heat output and burn time. Choosing the correct model is critical to ensure that the fire provides the required service.
Before buying ask yourself these questions and make a list of your requirements:
- Portable? Do you want to use the fire in different locations? If yes the weight and size needs to be considered. The supplier will quote dimensions and weight.
- Heat Output? Do you need the heat or is it decorative? The supplier will quote a heat output as part of the sales literature. The heat generated by this type of fire, when used in an open outdoor space will be negligible and for that reason it will be mainly decorative. There are some large fire table available that may quote some heat benefit however the running costs of these will be restrictive to most users. The bigger the burner the more fuel that will be used, with an average cost of £4/liter, if heat is not an issue choosing a smaller burner will reduce the running costs.
- Safety? The area where the fire will be used needs careful consideration to ensure safe clearances to combustible materials and the fire cannot be knocked over. The unit should also include some method to protect the flame from being touched or being blown by air movement, like glass panels. Outdoors there may be people moving around or children playing therefore the positioning should take this into account.
Read our technical guides listed below for more help choosing an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace.
Consider these Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace
Suppliers of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Bio-Blaze Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Bio-Fires Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Campo24 Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Deka Interieurbouw Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- DRULINE Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Ignis Products Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- InterWorld 24 Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- ItalPol Produkt Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Kratki Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- oneConcept Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Purline Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Tristar Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
More Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Technical Pages
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio-ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Burner
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Installing Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel