There are many styles of Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace on the market and available to buy online, an example is the OneConcept Phantasma Tower Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace shown in the image. There are a number of factors to consider when buying a freestanding bioethanol fire, we have covered some of these below. A lot of the free standing bioethanol fires on the market are designed as double sided bioethanol fires or as they are sometimes known, two sided bioethanol fires that can be seen from both sides, this makes a modern feature of the fireplace. There are many of these two sided bioethanol fireplace designs in various shapes like square, rectangular, pyramid and even curved.
When considering the many designs of freestanding bioethanol fire that are on the market it is best to decide the style of design that you require first and then the finish. Freestanding bioethanol fires can be supplied in either large column styles that you would possibly use on a terrace of patio on either side of a doorway or staircase. There are also many various shapes to consider – square, rectangular, pyramid and curved – examples are available.
Plus there are the contemporary double sided bioethanol fireplace designs. These two sided bioethanol fire designs can be seen from both sides of the product.
Buy Freestanding Bio Ethanol Fireplace Models
Check out some examples of freestanding bioethanol fireplaces below. To buy just click on the link to be taken to the merchant page to process your order.
Choosing a Freestanding Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design
There are many factors to consider when choosing a freestanding bio ethanol fire model like the cosmetic look, the safety aspects, heat output and burn time. Choosing the correct freestanding model is critical to ensure that the fire provides the required service that you desire.
Before buying ask yourself these questions and make a list of your requirements:
- Portable? Do you want to use the fire in different locations? If yes, the weight and size of the freestanding bio ethanol fireplace needs to be considered, check the suppliers technical details as a good supplier will quote the full dimensions and weight.
- Heat Output? Do you need heat or is the fireplace decorative? The freestanding fireplace supplier will quote a heat output as part of the sales literature. Consider that a heat output of around 3kw is equal to a small radiator. The bigger the bio ethanol burner the more bioethanol fuel that will be used, with an average cost of £4/litre, if heat is not an issue choosing a smaller burner will reduce the running costs. Read more about heat and running costs for bioethanol fire.
- Safety? The area where the fire will be used needs careful consideration to ensure safe clearances to combustible materials and the fire cannot be knocked over. The unit should also include some method to protect the flame from being touched or being blown by air movement, like glass panels. Read more about bioethanol fireplace safety
Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Technical Pages
Below are a selection of our bioethanol and gel fire technical guides which have been created to help you with choosing an bioethanol fireplace for your home. The full list of technical pages can be found in the top menu. The best technical advice is to read the manufacturers installation and operation instructions that are supplied with the bioethanol fireplace or gel fire before you start to use it and before you start handling the fuel. Bioethanol fires and gel burners are a great way to add heat and a living flame to a property. Buy following some common safety procedures you will get the best performance and use out of your fireplace product.
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio Ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio Ethanol Fireplace or Gel Burner
- Guide to Ceramic Wool Sponge Use in a Bioethanol Burner
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Burner Tray Insert Firebox
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Installation Guide for Wall Mounted Bio Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Ventilation for Bioethanol Fireplace and Gel Burner Fires
Latest New Bioethanol Products and Posts
Below are the latest posts and new bioethanol fireplace and gel fire products that have been added to the web site. We are adding new products and blog posts all the time. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new product releases and special offers.
- Does Bio Ethanol Fuel Evaporate
- How Long Does 1 Litre of Bioethanol Fuel Last
- How Much Heat Does a Bioethanol Fire Produce
- How to Make Bioethanol Fuel Last Longer
- Wide Bio Ethanol Fire 3 Burners XL
Our website has been created to show the latest special offers on bioethanol fireplaces, give general technical help, answer frequently asked questions, explain how the technology works, discuss the fireplace operation, highlight bioethanol fireplace safety considerations and to discuss bioethanol fireplace installation issues. Use the menu bar at the top to navigate this website and find your new bio-ethanol fireplace or gel fire burner. Visit our savings page and look for the best prices on bio-ethanol fireplaces and gel fire burners. The site is expanding and new products are added daily so come back and visit us regularly.
We have a number of advertising opportunities for Bioethanol Fireplaces available. To discuss fireplace marketing use the contact button in the menu above and send your details.