Choosing a Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
There are many styles of Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace available, an example is the OneConcept Phantasma Tower Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace shown. There are many factors to consider like the cosmetic look, the safety aspects and the heat output and burn time. Choosing the correct model is critical to ensure that the fire provides the required service.
Before buying ask yourself these questions and make a list of your requirements:
- Portable? Do you want to use the fire in different locations? If yes the weight and size needs to be considered. The supplier will quote dimensions and weight.
- Heat Output? Do you need the heat or is it decorative? The supplier will quote a heat output as part of the sales literature. Consider that a heat output of around 3kw is equal to a small radiator. The bigger the burner the more fuel that will be used, with an average cost of £4/liter, if heat is not an issue choosing a smaller burner will reduce the running costs.
- Safety? The area where the fire will be used needs careful consideration to ensure safe clearances to combustible materials and the fire cannot be knocked over. The unit should also include some method to protect the flame from being touched or being blown by air movement, like glass panels.
Read our technical guides listed below for more help choosing a Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace.
Consider these Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
Suppliers of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- B2C Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Bio-Blaze Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Bio-Fires Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Campo24 Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Casa Padrino Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Deka Interieurbouw Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- DRULINE Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- GreenEvo Bio Ethanol Fuel Supplier
- Ignis Products Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Imagin Fires – Bioethanol Fireplaces
- InterWorld 24 Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- ItalPol Produkt Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Kratki Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- oneConcept Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
- Purline Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Tristar Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
More Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Technical Pages
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio-ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Ceramic Sponge Wool Use in Bioethanol Burners
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Burner
- Guide to Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Installing Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel
- Ventilation for Bioethanol Fireplaces and Gel Burners