Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles contain high-quality natural bio fuel with an ethanol content of 96%. This sustainable heating source can be used both indoors and outdoors in suitable bioethanol burners, gel fires and bioethanol fireplaces. The Farmlight bioethanol and Farmlight fire gel products are sold and shipped from Germany with free delivery offered to most UK post codes. Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles are sold in various quantities, choose the most suitable for your usage needs. Check the links below for pack sizes of Farmlight bio ethanol and Farmlight fire gel fuel bottle. Farmlight Bioethanol fuel is also known as denatured alcohol fuel for fires.
Once you have purchased your bioethanol fuel burner it is obvious that you will need to buy some bioethanol fuel to use it. Some bioethanol fireplace suppliers will include a few bioethanol fuel bottles with a fireplace purchase to get you started, but most do not. When buying bioethanol fuel online you will notice that it is supplied in many different package styles, and quantities. The normal rule applies that the more you buy the cheaper, per litre, that it will be. Plus a lot of bioethanol fuel suppliers have offers available, for instance look out for free delivery on most of the UK bioethanol fuel supplies.
A popular choice of bioethanol fuel is the Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles which are available in different pack sizes. If you are ready to buy some bioethanol fuel for your new fireplace check out the Farmlight fuel offers below.
Buy Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
Use the links below to buy Farmlight bio ethanol fuel and Farmlight fire gel bottles.
When looking to buy Farmlight bio ethanol fuel and Farmlight fire gel bottles divide the price buy the number of liters that is included to work out the cost per litre and select the most cost effective package to meet your usage needs.
Buy Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel in 1ltr or 5ltr Bottles?
Online you can buy bioethanol fuel bottles in either 1ltr or 5ltr bottles, plus some places offer it in 10ltr tubs. Choosing a large container will affect how you store, handle and use the fuel to refill your bioethanol burner tray. A 1 litre bottle is easy to handle and makes filling the bioethanol burner tray fairly straightforward.
A larger bottle may require you to decant the fuel into a smaller container first or you will need to use an electric pump to transfer the fuel from the large container to the burner tray. When handling fuel it is critical that there are no spills therefore consider this point when choosing.
Calculate Your Farmlight Fuel Usage to Get the Best Deal
It is easy to calculate how much Farmlight fuel you may require based on the burner size and the run time that is quoted by the manufacturer. It should be noted that any unused fuel in the bioethanol burner tray when it is shut off will slowly evaporate. That is why it is best to choose a bioethanol burner which suits your heat and usage requirements. For more information read our guide to bioethanol fire running cost.
Example Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Calculation
If you intend to use your bioethanol burner or fireplace for 3 hours on an evening on 3 nights of a week then first try to choose a fire that has a burner with a 3 hour running time.
Here are a couple of examples of how to calculate monthly usage of bioethanol fuel.
Burner Example #1 – 200mm wide, 2kw output, 0.4 ltr capacity, 3 hours burn time – you will need 5 litres of fuel per month. (0.4 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 4.8)
Burner Example #2 – 340mm wide, 3kw output, 1.2 ltr capacity and 3 hours burn time – you will need 15 litres of fuel per month (1.2 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 14.4)
More Bioethanol Fuel Suppliers
- Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Biola Bio Ethanol Fuel Bottles for Bio Fires
- GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Buy Gel Fuel Cans and Gel Bottles for Gel Burner Fires
- Buy Bioethanol Fuel Bottles for Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel Bottles
Design Styles of Bio-Ethanol Fire
Check out below the different design styles of bioethanol fireplaces and gel fires that are available to buy online. Choose from top of the range, contemporary, remote control bioethanol burners to small table top gel fires. All the various styles are covered below.
- Bio Ethanol Burner Insert – DIY Firebox Tray for Bio Fire
- Bio Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs for Traditional Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Fuel Burner Trays
- Bio Ethanol Flueless Fire Designs – No Chimney Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Ribbon Burner Fireplace
- Bioethanol Fireplace Manufacturers and Retailers
- Built In Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Recessed Bio Fire
- Buy Bio Ethanol Fire Designs Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Burner Fuel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Flueless Bioethanol Fireplaces, No Chimney Required
Some Bio-Ethanol Fire Technical Pages
Read our technical guides listed below for more help choosing an bioethanol fireplace for your home.
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design
- Convert a Wood Burning Stove to Bio Ethanol Fuel
- Converting a Traditional Fireplace to Bioethanol Fuel
- Gel Burners and Gel Fuel Cans – Buying Guide
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio Ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio Ethanol Fireplace or Gel Burner
The best technical advice is to read the manufacturers installation and operation instructions before you install, set up, start handling the fuel or using the fire.