GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles contain high-quality natural bio fuel with an ethanol content of 96%. This sustainable heating source can be used both indoors and outdoors in suitable bioethanol burners, gel fires and bioethanol fireplaces. GreenEvo is a Bio Ethanol Fuel Supplier that specializes in selling bioethanol fuel in both small 1L bottles and in larger 5L containers. Pack sizes that biofuel can be purchased in can vary from 5L, 10L, 15L, 20L and 25L. You can also buy in bulk which, per liter of fuel, helps to reduce the running costs of the fireplace. As the GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles are sold in various quantities, choose the most suitable greenevo biofuel quantity for your usage needs. See below for the available quantities and prices.
When buying in larger containers there needs to be greater care taken when handling and storing the bioethanol fuel. Read our guide to using and storing bioethanol fuel. See the range of current biofuel packages that are available. Bioethanol fuel is also known as denatured alcohol fuel for fires.
Once you have purchased your bioethanol fuel burner you will need to buy some bioethanol fuel in order to use it. Some bioethanol fireplace suppliers will include a few bioethanol fuel bottles with a fireplace purchase to get you started, but most do not. When buying bioethanol fuel online you will notice that it is supplied in many different package styles, and quantities. The normal rule applies that the more you buy the cheaper, per litre, that it will be. Plus a lot of bioethanol fuel suppliers have offers available, for instance look out for free delivery on most of the UK bioethanol fuel supplies.
A popular choice is the GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles which are available in different pack sizes. If you are ready to buy some bioethanol fuel for your new fireplace check out the GreenEvo fuel offers below.
Buy GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
Use the links below to buy GreenEvo biofuel, choose the pack size that suits your monthly usage.
When looking to buy GreenEvo biofuel divide the price buy the number of liters that is included in the biofuel pack to work out the overall cost per litre. Select the most cost effective package to meet your usage needs.
Buy GreenEvo BioFuel in 1ltr or 5ltr Bottles?
Online you can buy bioethanol fuel bottles in either 1ltr or 5ltr bottles, plus some places offer it in 10ltr tubs. Choosing a large container will affect how you store, handle and use the fuel to refill your bioethanol burner tray. A 1 litre bottle is easy to handle and makes filling the bioethanol burner tray fairly straightforward. GreenEvo fuel is often advertised in 5L tubs.
A larger bottle may require you to decant the fuel into a smaller container first or you will need to use an electric pump to transfer the fuel from the large container to the burner tray. When handling fuel it is critical that there are no spills therefore consider this point when choosing.
Calculate Your Usage to Get the Best GreenEvo Fuel Deal
It is easy to calculate how much GreenEvo fuel you may require based on the burner size and the run time that is quoted by the manufacturer. It should be noted that any unused fuel in the bioethanol burner tray when it is shut off will slowly evaporate. That is why it is best to choose a bioethanol burner which suits your heat and usage requirements. For more information read our guide to bioethanol fire running cost.
Example Bioethanol Fuel Calculation
If you intend to use your bioethanol burner or fireplace for 3 hours on an evening on 3 nights of a week then first try to choose a fire that has a burner with a 3 hour running time.
Here are a couple of examples of how to calculate monthly usage of bioethanol fuel.
Burner Example #1 – 200mm wide, 2kw output, 0.4 ltr capacity, 3 hours burn time – you will need 5 litres of fuel per month. (0.4 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 4.8)
Burner Example #2 – 340mm wide, 3kw output, 1.2 ltr capacity and 3 hours burn time – you will need 15 litres of fuel per month (1.2 x 3 nights x 4 weeks = 14.4)
More Bioethanol Fuel Suppliers
- Olympia Chafing Gel Fuel Cans Outdoor Heating Bio Ethanol
- Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Biola Bio Ethanol Fuel Bottles for Bio Fires
- GreenEvo Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Buy Gel Fuel Cans and Gel Bottles for Gel Burner Fires
- Buy Bioethanol Fuel Bottles for Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Bio Ethanol Fuel and Gel Fuel, The Differences
- Guide to Using and Storing Bio-Ethanol Fuel Bottles
Design Styles of Bio-Ethanol Fire
Check out below the different design styles of bioethanol fireplaces and gel fires that are available to buy online. Choose from top of the range, contemporary, remote control bioethanol burners to small table top gel fires. All the various styles are covered below.
- Bio Ethanol Burner Insert – DIY Firebox Tray for Bio Fire
- Bio Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs for Traditional Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Fuel Burner Trays
- Bio Ethanol Flueless Fire Designs – No Chimney Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Ribbon Burner Fireplace
- Bioethanol Fire Pit – Outdoor Garden Bio Fuel Patio Heating Solution
- Bioethanol Fireplace Manufacturers and Retailers
- Built In Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Recessed Bio Fire
- Buy Bio Ethanol Fire Designs Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Burner Fuel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
Some Bio-Ethanol Fire Technical Pages
Read our technical guides listed below for more help choosing an bioethanol fireplace for your home.
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Explained, Operation and Use
- Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Explained
- Choosing a Freestanding Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design
- Convert a Wood Burning Stove to Bio Ethanol Fuel
- Converting a Traditional Fireplace to Bioethanol Fuel
- Gel Burners and Gel Fuel Cans – Buying Guide
- Guide to Adding Pebbles to a Bio-ethanol Fireplace
- Guide to Bioethanol Fireplace Running Costs
- Guide to Buying a Table Top Bio Ethanol Fire
- Guide to Buying an Outdoor Bio Ethanol Fireplace or Gel Burner
The best technical advice is to read the manufacturers installation and operation instructions before you install, set up, start handling the fuel or using the fire.