If you are considering buying a high efficiency fireplace for your home then a bioethanol fireplace is a good solution. There are many design styles of bio fire to consider one of the easiest to install, as a permanent feature in a room is a recessed bio fireplace. Recessed generally means the fireplace is built-in to the wall. How to Install a Recessed Bio Ethanol Fireplace is a question that is often asked by website visitors. On this page we will give some general considerations. Due to the many design styles there can be specific install requirements related to the chosen product.
Below are a number if suggestions on How to Install a Recessed Bio Ethanol Fireplace. Before starting, always read the manufacturers installation and usage instructions provided with your bioethanol fire as it will explain how to install and use the product safely. The user manual overrides anything stated below.
How to Install a Recessed Bio Ethanol Fireplace
How to Install a Recessed Bio Ethanol Fireplace:
- A recessed bioethanol fireplace will require a cavity creating for the fireplace to be installed into. The cavity must be considered as a fireplace chamber and should be constructed of flame retardant materials.
- The fire location must be chosen to ensure that there is safe clearances to all combustible materials. Items like curtains must not be able to get within the stated safe distance of the fire.
- Care needs to be taken when filling and lighting the fire, this is especially critical with a recessed fire. If the bioethanol burner tray is filled any spillages must be contained within a safety tray, if spillages are allowed to leak from the fireplace to the fireplace chamber there is a risk of fire. To counter this choose a higher specification model that is designed as a self contained unit. The higher specification designs will be made by a reputable brand and will be advertised with design features promoted.
- For additional safety choose a product with a glass screen to provide protection from the flame.
- Companies like Kratki advertise the bioethanol fireplaces with TUV approval that gives you extra confidence that the product has been built to a european design standard. Check Kratki bioethanol fires.
- Read the manufacturers installation instructions before installing or using the product.
Buy Bioethanol Fire and Alcohol Burner Fireplace
More Frequently Asked Questions About this Subject
Bio Ethanol Fireplace and Gel Burner : Buy While Stock Last
Below there are up to 10 products listed that are on current special offer. Review the price reduction and click on the button to buy and save on your bio ethanol fuel fireplace purchase. You can sometimes benefit from a deal on cheap price on a high quality product. At any given time you can save up to 50% on bio fuel products.
For the top 25 sale products see the main menu.