Planika is a Polish Company that specialises in the design and manufacture of both gas and bioethanol fireplaces. Recently Planika have launched a full range of remote control bio-ethanol fire burners that can be used in existing fireplaces or as part of a complete bespoke fireplace design. Remote control bioethanol fireplaces involve complex electronics and safety features and for that reason are anything up to x10 the price of a basic manual bio burner.
The Planika PrimeFire burners include a number of safety features like Temperature sensor, Overheating sensor, Overflow sensor and a Child lock. There are also a wide range of finishes available.
The Planika PrimeFire range is shown below, click on the link to view further details and to place your order.
Remote Control Bioethanol Fire Burners Explained
The basic concept is the same as a normal bioethanol burner, there is fuel, this is lit and a flame appears. But there is a lot of actual technology behind how remote bioethanol burners work.
The fuel is stored in a tank under the burner and they can store a lot more bioethanol fuel in the tank reducing the need to keep refilling. These bio fires also normally include safety features and safety sensors that do not exist on a manual bio burner.
When the handset is used to start the remote fire an electronic pump carries the fuel from the storage tank injects the fuel into a long burner tube. There is an electronic spark system which then ignites the fuel and the flame appears. When the remote fire is shut down the pump stops and the flame goes out. From what I know there is no way to adjust flame height but no doubt someone will be working on introducing this in the future.
Buy Remote Control Bioethanol Burners
There are only a small number of suppliers who make remote control bioethanol burners. As they involve electronics and safety features they are not as cheap as the mass produced manual style burners. The Planika PrimeFire range is shown below. Choose the burner width that interests you.
Buy a Complete Remote Bioethanol Fireplace or Just a Burner?
Some companies sell just the remote control bioethanol burner tray. This must then be used in a fireplace opening that is designed by either the manufacturer of the burner tray or as a complete system of burner and enclosure. In some locations, if designed correctly, they can be used outdoors, but mainly these are large contemporary fires that are best suited to large rooms or commercial properties like a hotel lobby.
Some of the remote bioethanol burners on the market are sold as a standard products but there are other companies who will offer a full bespoke design service working with an architect and installer to provide a custom made, one off, fireplace. Check out EasyFire, a UK fireplace manufacturer. Visit easyfire.co.uk for details.
- Planika Pure Flame TV Box Remote Fire
- Planika – Bioethanol Fireplaces
- Farmlight Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Biola Bioethanol Fuel Bottles
- Kaminbau Mierzwa – Bio Ethanol Fireplaces
More types of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
The pages listed below are separated in to the different types of bioethanol fireplace depending on how it will be used or installed, choose a product type from below.
- Bio-Ethanol Burner Trays, Firebox Inserts
- Bio-Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs
- Bio-Ethanol Ribbon Burners
- Built In Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Buy Bioethanol Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fuel for Gel Fires and Burners
- Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Hole in the Wall Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Outdoor Bio-Ethanol Fires (Garden Fireplace)
- Table Top Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Traditional Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Style
- Two Sided Bioethanol Fireplace Designs
- Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Wood Burner Style Bio-Ethanol Stove Designs