Planika is a Polish Company that specialises in the design and manufacture of both gas and bioethanol fireplaces. Recently Planika have launched a full range of remote control bio-ethanol fire burners that can be used in existing fireplaces or as part of a complete bespoke fireplace design. Remote control bioethanol fireplaces involve complex electronics and safety features and for that reason are anything up to x10 the price of a basic manual bio burner.
The Planika PrimeFire burners include a number of safety features like Temperature sensor, Overheating sensor, Overflow sensor and a Child lock. There are also a wide range of finishes available.
The Planika PrimeFire range is shown below, click on the link to view further details and to place your order.
Remote Control Bioethanol Fire Burners Explained
The basic concept is the same as a normal bioethanol burner, there is fuel, this is lit and a flame appears. But there is a lot of actual technology behind how remote bioethanol burners work.
The fuel is stored in a tank under the burner and they can store a lot more bioethanol fuel in the tank reducing the need to keep refilling. These bio fires also normally include safety features and safety sensors that do not exist on a manual bio burner.
When the handset is used to start the remote fire an electronic pump carries the fuel from the storage tank injects the fuel into a long burner tube. There is an electronic spark system which then ignites the fuel and the flame appears. When the remote fire is shut down the pump stops and the flame goes out. From what I know there is no way to adjust flame height but no doubt someone will be working on introducing this in the future.
Buy Remote Control Bioethanol Burners
There are only a small number of suppliers who make remote control bioethanol burners. As they involve electronics and safety features they are not as cheap as the mass produced manual style burners. The Planika PrimeFire range is shown below. Choose the burner width that interests you.
Buy a Remote Control Bioethanol Burner or a Complete Fireplace?
These remote burners can be used indoors, and in some locations, outside on a terrace or patio, mainly these are large contemporary fires that are best suited to large rooms or commercial properties like a hotel lobby. Some companies sell just the remote control bioethanol burner tray however this then presents a number of problems like how it will be installed safely and how it is presented in a final bioethanol fireplace design. The remote control burner must then be used in a fireplace opening that is designed by either the manufacturer of the burner tray or as a complete system of burner and enclosure that the supplier, or retailer, provides. Some of the remote bioethanol burners on the market are sold as a standard products but there are other companies who will offer a full bespoke design service working with an architect and installer to provide a custom made, one off, bespoke ethanol fireplace.
Quotation Request for Bespoke Remote Control Bioethanol Fire
If you have a new development project that requires a custom made fireplace or a complete fireplace package with burner and enclosure then I can help. Due to the complex design and high cost these are generally not sold online and are made to order. I have many years experience in the fireplace industry and I owned a very successful UK fireplace brand that included designing, manufacturing and retailing these products. If you require a bespoke or custom made fire fill in our quotation request form with details of your requirements. I will pass on your details to my contacts and they will contact you to discuss your requirements in detail and to generate a quotation. I can only do this with your consent therefore you need to fill in the bespoke fireplace quotation form will all your contact details and information on your project.
More Featured Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Klarstein Bioethanol Fireplaces Smokeless Fires Bio Burners
- Tecno Air System Cortina Freestanding Bioethanol Fireplace
- Rectangle Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fireplace Indoor Outdoor Fire Pit
- Bio Fires Glass Cube Tabletop Bio Ethanol Burner
- Tecno Air System Bioethanol Fireplaces (Italy)
More types of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
The pages listed below are separated in to the different types of bioethanol fireplace depending on how it will be used or installed, choose a product type from below.
- Bio-Ethanol Burner Trays, Firebox Inserts
- Bio-Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs
- Bio-Ethanol Ribbon Burners
- Bioethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Burner Trays
- Bioethanol Flueless Fire Designs
- Built In Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Buy Bioethanol Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Flueless Bioethanol Fireplaces, No Chimney Required
- Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Hole in the Wall Recessed Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Outdoor Bio-Ethanol Fires (Garden Fireplace)
- Portable Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Remote Control Bioethanol Fire Burners and Fireplaces
- Round Bio Ethanol Fire Designs
- Table Top Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Traditional Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Style
- Two Sided Bioethanol Fireplace Double Sided Fire Designs
- Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Wood Burner Style Bio-Ethanol Stove Designs