Review below the Planika Prime Fire Remote Control Bio Ethanol Fires. Planika is a Polish Company that specialises in the design and manufacture of both gas and bioethanol fireplaces. Recently Planika have launched a full range of remote control bio-ethanol fire burners that can be used in existing fireplaces or as part of a complete bespoke fireplace design. The planika prime fire range includes burners of various widths like the planika prime fire 700 and planika prime fire 1000. There is also the option to buy a range of fireplace enclosure, or combustion chamber, to compliment your chosen planika prime fire burner. Buying an enclosure with you planika prime fire bioethanol burner with also make the process of installation easier. The Planika Prime Fire burners include a number of safety features like Temperature sensor, Overheating sensor, Overflow sensor and a Child lock. There are also a wide range of finishes available.
Remote control bioethanol fireplaces involve complex electronics and safety features and for that reason are anything up to x10 the price of a basic manual bio burner. The Planika Prime Fire range is shown below, click on the link to view further details and to place your order.
Planika Prime Fire Remote Control Bio Ethanol Fires
The planika prime fire remote control bio ethanol burner is available in various sizes. The most popular prime fire models are the planika prime fire 700 and planika prime fire 1000. Review these basic technical specifications.
- The planika prime fire 700 – The heat output from the planika prime fire 700 is between 1.9 and 3.1 kW (6 839 – 10 648 BTU/h). The remote control bioethanol burner has a fuel capacity of 2.0 Litre. The planika prime fire 700 will burn 4.0 to 6.5 h depending on the heat setting. The planika prime fire 700 is designed to heat a room of minimum volume 31 m3 or 1095 ft3.
- The planika prime fire 1000 – The heat output from the planika prime fire 1000 is between 3.7 and 5.6 kW (12 778 – 19 167 BTU/h). The remote control bioethanol burner has a fuel capacity of 3.5 Litre. The planika prime fire 1000 will burn 4.0 to 6.0 h depending on the heat setting. The planika prime fire 1000 is designed to heat a room of minimum volume 56 m3 or 1978 ft3.
- The planika prime fire installation options include front, left sided, right sided, three sided, double sided (or tunnel), room divider and island.
As can be seen the high specification planika prime fire remote control bioethanol burner is designed to create a unique feature fireplace within a room. The latest planika remote control bioethanol burners are designed so there is no direct contact between the ethanol fuel and the flame giving a clean combustion process with natural, golden flames and a longer burning time. The remote control bio-ethanol burner models that are made by Planika have an advanced microprocessor overseeing the operation of the fireplace and include a number of safety features including multiple safety sensors (temperature sensor, tilt sensor, child lock, CO2 sensor, overfill sensor) and are Smart Home system compatible. When you buy a Planika bioethanol fireplace you are buying a high quality product that includes innovative design features and quality manufacturing.
Remote Control Bioethanol Fire Burners Explained
The basic concept is the same as a normal bioethanol burner, there is fuel, this is lit and a flame appears. But there is a lot of actual technology behind how remote bioethanol burners work. The fuel is stored in a tank under the burner and they can store a lot more bioethanol fuel in the tank reducing the need to keep refilling. These bio fires also normally include safety features and safety sensors that do not exist on a manual bio burner.
When the handset is used to start the remote fire an electronic pump carries the fuel from the storage tank injects the fuel into a long burner tube. There is an electronic spark system which then ignites the fuel and the flame appears. When the remote fire is shut down the pump stops and the flame goes out. From what I know there is no way to adjust flame height but no doubt someone will be working on introducing this in the future.
Buy Remote Control Bioethanol Burners
There are only a small number of suppliers who make remote control bioethanol burners. As they involve electronics and safety features they are not as cheap as the mass produced manual style burners. The Planika Prime Fire range is shown below. Choose the burner width that interests you, there are two models available either the planika prime fire 700 and planika prime fire 1000. The number relates to the width, either 700mm or 1000mm
Buy a Remote Control Bioethanol Burner or a Complete Fireplace?
Bioethanol remote control burners, like the planika prime fire 700 and planika prime fire 1000, can be used indoors, and in some locations, outside on a terrace or patio, mainly these are large contemporary fires that are best suited to large rooms or commercial properties like a hotel lobby. Some companies sell just the remote control bioethanol burner tray however this then presents a number of problems like how it will be installed safely and how it is presented in a final bioethanol fireplace design. The remote control burner must then be used in a fireplace opening that is designed by either the manufacturer of the burner tray or as a complete system of burner and enclosure that the supplier, or retailer, provides. Some of the remote bioethanol burners on the market are sold as a standard products but there are other companies who will offer a full bespoke design service working with an architect and installer to provide a custom made, one off, bespoke ethanol fireplace.
Quotation Request for Bespoke Remote Control Bioethanol Fire
If you have a new development project that requires a custom made fireplace or a complete fireplace package with burner and enclosure then I can help. Due to the complex design and high cost these are generally not sold online and are made to order. I have many years experience in the fireplace industry and I owned a very successful UK fireplace brand that included designing, manufacturing and retailing these products. If you require a bespoke or custom made fire fill in our quotation request form with details of your requirements. I will pass on your details to my contacts and they will contact you to discuss your requirements in detail and to generate a quotation. I can only do this with your consent therefore you need to fill in the bespoke fireplace quotation form will all your contact details and information on your project.
Planika – Bioethanol Fireplace Models
Planika products regularly feature in our best sellers list. This is due to the high specification and build quality. Other Planika models to consider are the Planika Cantico table top burner, the Planika Rondo and the Planika Lincoln. Review the list below for more planika ethanol fire designs.
The latest designs of planika bio ethanol fires are among the most contemporary and innovative on the market. Also buying a planika ethanol fireplace means you are buying a European product built to EU design standards. The planika bio ethanol fires and planika ethanol fireplace designs have a number of safety features missing on cheaper bio ethanol fire designs. Along with a wide range of standard bio-ethanol fireplaces Planika also specialise in manufacturing bespoke bioethanol fireplaces made to customer order and specification. Check out the Planika bio-ethanol fires below.
- Chantico GlassFire Tabletop Ethanol Burner by Planika Indoor Outdoor
- Planika Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Modern Ethanol Fire Designs
- Planika Pure Flame TV Box Remote Bioethanol Fire
- Höfats Spin Outdoor Patio Heater Bio Ethanol Fireplace Torch
- Types and Styles of Bio Ethanol and Gel Fireplace Designs
- Bioethanol Fireplace Manufacturers and Retailers
- oneConcept Phantasma Tower Ethanol Fireplace
- 500mm Bio Ethanol Burner Tray Insert Firebox 5L Gel Fire
More types of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
If the planika prime fire 1000 or planika prime fire 700 remote control bioethanol burner is too big or expensive for your needs then there are other bioethanol burners to consider. On the website we have grouped together other styles of bioethanol fire into a simple product list to make choosing your new bioethanol fire easy. The pages listed below are separated in to the different types of bioethanol fireplace depending on how it will be used or installed. Review the list and select the appropriate product type to suit your needs.
- Bio Ethanol Burner Insert – DIY Firebox Tray for Bio Fire
- Bio Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs for Traditional Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Insert, Bio Fuel Burner Trays
- Bio Ethanol Flueless Fire Designs – No Chimney Fireplace
- Bio Ethanol Ribbon Burner Fireplace
- Bioethanol Fireplace Manufacturers and Retailers
- Built In Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Recessed Bio Fire
- Buy Bio Ethanol Fire Designs Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Burner Fuel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Flueless Bioethanol Fireplaces, No Chimney Required
- Freestanding Bioethanol Fireplace Designs – Free Standing Gel Fire
- Hole in the Wall Recessed Bio Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Outdoor Bioethanol Fireplace – Bioethanol Garden Fires
- Portable Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Remote Control Bioethanol Fire Burners and Fireplaces
- Round Bio Ethanol Fire Designs – Gel Fire Bowl Burners
- TableTop Bio Ethanol Fireplace – Table Top Ethanol Burner
- Traditional Bio Ethanol Fireplace Style with No Chimney
- Two Sided Bioethanol Fireplace Double Sided Fire Designs
- Wall Mounted Bioethanol Fires – Wall Hung Flueless Fireplace
- Wood Burner Style Bio-Ethanol Stove Designs