There are many Round Bio Ethanol Fire Designs on the market. These can be small, bio-ethanol fire bowl designs that can be used on a table top to large freestanding bio-ethanol fires that can be used as a design feature in a living room or outside in a garden or on a terrace or patio. A lot of the smaller designs can be used with both bioethanol fuel and gel fuel so check the technical specification before buying. Small round fire bowls are popular for use on tables however most of the larger round units, which are freestanding or portable, can be moved between locations and for this reason greater attention to the risks associated with moving bio ethanol fireplaces around needs to be observed. If this is the type of bioethanol fire you are looking for I suggest you also read the guide to freestanding bioethanol fires if you are looking at buying a larger unit.
With Round Bio Ethanol Fire Designs heat is not the main driving force in making a purchase. A small burner or one that will be used outdoors will not generate any beneficial heat anyway. For example, the image shows a small stainless steel bioethanol fire bowl design which includes a small burner and is used as a design feature. Apart from a nice flame you could use scented bioethanol fuel bottles to add a ambient scent to a room. The type of round bioethanol fire you purchase will depend on a number of factors. For instance do you need heat, is it for decoration, how often will it be used, where it will be located and the usual consideration of the safety factors. There is a separate page which focuses on small table top bioethanol fires of all shapes and sizes.
When choosing your round bio-ethanol fire make sure you choose a safe position with safe clearances to combustible materials, and in a location where the flame is protected and the fireplace cannot be knocked over or disturbed. As always, ensure you read the manufacturers installation and user instructions booklet supplied with the fire before using your bio-ethanol fire. Check out below a range of round bio-ethanol fire designs. Click on the Buy Now button to be taken to a page where you can read the full technical specification, check the delivery costs and place your order.
Buy Round Bio Ethanol Fire Designs
Click Here for the Latest Offers on Round Bio-ethanol Fires
Latest Bio-Ethanol Products
- Bioethanol Flueless Fire Designs
- Portable Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- BLOMUS – Outdoor Gel Fires
- Planika Pure Flame TV Box Remote Fire
- Planika – Bioethanol Fireplaces
Choosing a Bio-Ethanol Fire Design
When choosing a bioethanol fireplace for your home it is best to draw up a list of the criteria that you want to achieve once the fireplace is installed, typical criteria are :
- Brand : As with all things the cheaper something is the less technology and cost that has been invested in the manufacture. This may mean that a cheap product with a cheap bioethanol fireplace insert does not last very long. Buying a well known bioethanol fireplace brand with a good online reputation, review what people have said about them online, will possibly save money in the long run. A lot of bio-ethanol fireplaces are now made in vast quantities in China.
- Heat Output : The bigger the slot in the bioethanol burner insert the larger the flame and heat that will be given off – a typical bio ethanol fireplace insert that has a 300mm wide by 20mm deep slot will give off around 2Kw to 3Kw which is similar to adding a small radiator in to the room. Choosing a much wider burner will increase this heat output for instance a 1m wide bioethanol fire insert burner could give out anything up to 10Kw which may be too much heat for the room. A good quality manufacturer of ethanol fireplace insert burner trays should be able to quote the heat output figure for their product when you inquire.
- Design Style : There are many styles of bio ethanol fire insert to choose from small to large. Have a clear idea of the style you want eg freestanding models can be portable and used in different places in the home. Fixed, built-in or wall mounted fires are part of a room design or style and may have a clean letterbox style or have a metal fascia. Some smaller models have a backing plate and glass screen giving a contemporary style while others have a fascia which can be in various finishes.
- Fuel : Bio-ethanol Fuel is different to Gel Fuel, bioethanol fuel tends to be clear and will be easily spilled like water, gel fuel, is mostly supplied in cans and has a very thick appearance, sometimes yellow or green in colour. It is my personal opinion that gel fuel should only be used outside in an outdoor fireplace. This is due to the emissions, or smoke, that can be given off when the gel burner begins to run out of fuel. Read our guide to bioethanol fuel.
- Accessories : Some models are offered with a glass screen which gives some level of protection from the flame. You can also choose models with stones and pebbles as decoration however if choosing this option the decoration must be used as instructed by the manufacturer. For more information read our guide to adding pebbles to a bio ethanol fire.
- Safety : There are safety considerations like storage of the bioethanol fuel, protection from the flame and handling of the fuel to consider if you have never used this style of fireplace before. Always read the manufacturers instructions supplied with the fireplace before using the fire.
- Ventilation : When the bio-ethanol fuel is burned there is moisture given off, the bigger the burner and flame the more moisture. This will crate condensation on walls and windows unless proper ventilation is used. This can be in the form of a fixed free air vent or simply opening a window. Guide to Bio-Ethanol Fire Ventilation
More types of Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
Listed below are pages displaying specific types of Bio Ethanol Fireplace,
- Bio-Ethanol Burner Trays, Firebox Inserts
- Bio-Ethanol Fire Grate Burner Designs
- Bio-Ethanol Ribbon Burners
- Bioethanol Flueless Fire Designs
- Built In Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Buy Bioethanol Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fires Online – Sustainable Heating Solutions
- Buy Gel Fuel for Gel Fires and Burners
- Freestanding Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Hole in the Wall Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Outdoor Bio-Ethanol Fires (Garden Fireplace)
- Portable Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Designs
- Round Bio Ethanol Fire Designs
- Table Top Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
- Traditional Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Style
- Two Sided Bioethanol Fireplace Designs
- Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fires
- Wood Burner Style Bio-Ethanol Stove Designs
We have created a number of pages with Technical Information and to answer the numerous questions. Click here to visit our bio ethanol fireplaces explained pages.
Why Change to a BioEthanol Fireplace?
There are number of positives to look at when considering your next fireplace purchase. Buying a Gas, Electric or Wood Burning fireplace from a retailer may involve complicated installation work that can be costly and, especially in the case of wood there are issues over storage of the fuel and the mess caused by the ash. Also, apart from the electric fire, a gas or wood burning fire will need a chimney, something that a lot of modern houses do not have. Did you know that bioethanol flueless fire designs do not need a chimney or flue system to be used? This means they are perfect for new, modern homes. They are also a great solution for older homes that have a faulty chimney that needs to be repaired. Or you may be looking to block up or remove an existing chimney to reduce your heating bills. Either way, flueless bioethanol fireplaces are a great, cost effective heating solution for a room where secondary heat is required. They are also good for the environment, unlike burning gas or coal. That is why it is best to look at the options and guides that are shown on the website before making a decision on your next fireplace purchase. Choose a flueless fire, or if you like a, no chimney fire, that uses clean burning bioethanol fuel.