TableTop Bio Ethanol Fireplace Models are generally easy to set up and use and are cheap to fairly buy. The tabletop fireplace products that are available on the market cover a wide range of design styles (review the examples below) ranging from small bowl style bio ethanol burners to square or rectangular fire blocks with a small bio ethanol burner tray. Choosing a very small or cheap model will mean that the tabletop ethanol fire will probably not include all of the latest design features. An example of a high quality version of a bio ethanol fire table top design is the Chantico tabletop bioethanol fire by Planika. These contemporary, European made, bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces include a number of modern design features to ensure the table top burner is safe to use and will stand the test of time.
Buying a tabletop fireplace or table top burner design can add a nice effect to a room or setting. They are also suitable to be used outside on a patio table, in fact most of the ethanol tabletop fireplaces are used outside on an evening to add some extra light and a little heat. When choosing your bio ethanol fire table top design it is best to decide first where you will use it most, what type of fuel you will prefer to use and also if you need additional safety features like glass panels. The stability tabletop fireplace is also important as you need to ensure it cannot be knocked over. A small table top burner that uses gel fuel cans is probably best suited to a patio or garden table. Review the examples of ethanol tabletop fireplaces and bio ethanol fire table top designs below.
Table Top Bio-Ethanol Fireplaces
As the name suggests this style of bio ethanol fire would normally be used on a table top indoors, or on a patio table outside. The heat that is generated by a bio ethanol fire table top design is typically small and the bio-ethanol table top burner burner is used for the flame effect more than for generating lots of heat. Care should be taken when using this type of bioethanol burner on a table to ensure it cannot be knocked off or tipped over. Choosing a model with a glass screen is important as it will provide protection from directly touching the flame. Another safety consideration is to select a tabletop fireplace model that has the special bioethanol burner ceramic sponge. This is a special type of ceramic material that is placed inside the table top burner and it will soak up the liquid fuel helping to avoid some spillages and an added benefit is that it will help to stabalise the flame. This ceramic wool sponge cannot be used with gel fuel.
As with all fireplaces make sure you read the user instructions supplied with the product from the manufacturer before using the table top bioethanol burner. Below we have selected a number of TableTop Bio Ethanol Fireplace models for you to review and to consider as a purchase. If there is a tabletop fireplace that fits in with your design choice and budget click on the Buy Now button. You will be taken to a page where you can read the full technical specification of the chosen tabletop fireplace, review the prices, check the delivery costs and if you want to you can place your order using the buy button.
Buy TableTop Bio Ethanol Fireplace Designs
Use the links below to choose the table top bioethanol fireplace that interests you the most. You will be taken to a separate page that will show the various options, delivery costs and delivery timescales. Buying a bio ethanol fire table top design online gives you a high level of consumer protection, companies like Amazon and Ebay have controls in place to protect the buyer so you can buy with some confidence. The tabletop fireplace designs are varied, from small bowl fires to larger square, round or rectangular tabletop fireplace design that have glass.
As you can see from the list above there are many makes and styles of tabletop fireplace for you to review and to choose from. If you are looking for a deal or special offer go to the savings page as shown in the top menu where you will find the Latest Special Offers of Bio-ethanol Fireplaces. As the bio ethanol fire table top designs are generally cheaper they always tend to feature in the special offers section.
More types of Bio Ethanol Fireplace
If you are unsure of which type of bio ethanol fire table top design you want, or you want to consider other installation types, then we have collected together all of the different types of bioethanol fireplace and listed these below. They styles are based on how the bioethanol fireplace will be used, how it is installed or on a specific design style. Also check out some of the most popular bio ethanol fireplace designs from our order history. You can see the full list of the different types of bio ethanol fireplace designs by using the top menu.
Bio Ethanol Fireplace Technical Pages
We have created a number of pages with Technical Information and to answer the numerous questions that arise from using all styles of bioethanol fireplace including the bio ethanol fire table top verions. Click here to visit our bio ethanol fireplaces explained pages.
Choosing the Right Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
When choosing a bioethanol fireplace for your home it is best to draw up a list of the criteria that you want to achieve once the fireplace is installed, typical criteria are :
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Brand : As with all things the cheaper that something is the less technology and cost that has been invested in the manufacture. This includes bio ethanol fire table top versions as they tend to be small with a small table top burner included. This may mean that a very cheap product with a cheap bioethanol fireplace insert does not last very long. Buying a recessed bio ethanol fireplace from a well known brand with a good online reputation will most likely save money in the long run. European companies like Kratki Fireplaces and Planika Fireplaces have good online reviews and the products must comply with European standards. Most European made bio ethanol fireplace models have TUV or CE approval ensuring they are built to safety standards. It is worth considering that a large number of very cheap bio ethanol fireplaces are mass produced in China.
- Bio Ethanol Burner Heat Output : The bigger the flame opening in the bioethanol table top burner the larger the flame will be. The bigger the table top burner the more heat that will be given off. A typical bio ethanol fireplace insert tray that has a 300mm wide by 20mm deep slot will give off around 2Kw to 3Kw which is similar to adding a small radiator in to the room. Table top bioethanol fires tend to be smaller and will most likely include a small table top burner insert. In fact a lot of the table top burner designs do not have an actual burner they use gel fuel cans as burner to be thrown away once used. Choosing a fireplace with a much wider burner slot will increase the heat output. For example a 1m, or 1000mm, wide bioethanol burner insert could give out up to 10Kw of heat. This will most likely be too much for a small room. A good quality bio ethanol fireplace manufacturer will provide heat output figures with the sale literature.
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design Style : There are many styles of bio ethanol fire insert and table top burner to choose from, small to large. Have a clear idea of the style you want eg freestanding models can be portable and used in different places in the home. Fixed, built-in or wall mounted fires are part of a room design or style and may have a clean letterbox style or have a metal fascia. Some smaller models have a backing plate and glass screen giving a contemporary style while others have a fascia which can be in various finishes. The range of bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces includes many design styles, shapes and finishes.
- Type of Bio Fuel : Bio-ethanol Fuel is different to Gel Fuel, bioethanol fuel tends to be clear and will be easily spilled, like water, gel fuel, is mostly supplied in cans and has a very thick appearance, sometimes yellow or green in colour. It is my personal opinion that gel fuel should only be used outside in an outdoor fireplace. This is due to the emissions, or smoke, that can be given off when the gel burner begins to run out of fuel. Most of the higher spec bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces tend to specify bioethanol fuel only, as they may include ceramic sponge, however the cheaper bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces tend to need gel fuel cans or can be used with gel fuel from a bottle. Check the manufacturer instructions before using your chosen mode. For some extra information you can also Read our guide to bioethanol fuel.
- Accessories : Some bioethanol table top burner models are offered with a glass screen which gives some level of protection from the flame. You can also choose some bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces that have stones and pebbles as decoration however if choosing this option the decoration must be used as instructed by the manufacturer. For more information read our guide to adding pebbles to a bio ethanol fire.
- Bio Ethanol Fire Safety : There are safety considerations like storage of the bioethanol fuel, protection from the flame and handling of the fuel to consider if you have never used this style of table top burner before. Always read the manufacturers instructions supplied with the fireplace before using the fire. This applies to all styles of fire including the bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces.
- Fireplace Ventilation Requirements : When the bio-ethanol fuel is burned there is moisture given off, the bigger the burner and flame the more moisture. This will create condensation which may appear on walls and windows unless proper ventilation is used within the room. Ventilation is fresh air from outside. This can be in the form of a fixed free air vent or simply opening a window. Read our Guide to Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Ventilation.
Why Change to a BioEthanol Fireplace?
Choosing a tabletop fireplace or table top burner cannot be easier, see the various options displayed above. Bio ethanol tabletop fireplaces do not need any connections or flue system to operate. The bio ethanol fire table top designs are clean burning and eco-friendly.
There are number of positives to look at when considering your next fireplace purchase, either by buying bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces or any other style of bioethanol fire. Buying a Gas, Electric or Wood Burning fireplace from a retailer may involve complicated installation work that can be costly and, especially in the case of wood there are issues over storage of the fuel and the mess caused by the ash. Also, apart from the electric fire, a gas or wood burning fire will need a chimney, something that a lot of modern houses do not have.
Did you know that bioethanol flueless fire designs do not need a chimney or flue system to be used? This means they are perfect for new, modern homes. They are also a great solution for older homes that have a faulty chimney that needs to be repaired. Or you may be looking to block up or remove an existing chimney to reduce your heating bills. Either way, flueless bioethanol fireplaces are a great, cost effective heating solution for a room where secondary heat is required. They are also good for the environment, unlike burning gas or coal.
That is why it is best to look at the various bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces, the buying options and the guides that are shown on the website before making a decision on your next fireplace purchase. Choose a flueless fire, or if you like a, no chimney fire, like the bio-ethanol tabletop fireplaces shown on this page that uses clean burning bioethanol fuel.