There are many wall mounted bioethanol fireplace designs to review, consider and buy, from small wall hung fires with a small ethanol burner tray to large wall mounted fire designs up 1600mm wide with multiple bioethanol burner trays. Wall mounted bio ethanol fires are popular as they are relatively easy to install and use. The bio ethanol fireplace wall mounted products that available on the market cover a wide range of design styles (we have shown examples below) from small vertical bio ethanol fires with a small torch style flame to widescreen bio ethanol fireplaces with multiple burners and a long ribbon of flame.
A very popular wall mounted bioethanol fireplace with our website users is the Kratki Delta wall mounted bio fire. This European made wall mounted bio ethanol fire is available in different sizes, or widths, and in many different finishes. Kratki make many different bio ethanol fireplace wall mounted models and these can be see on a seperate page showing Kratki ethanol fireplace models.
Wall Mounted Bio-Ethanol Fire Designs
The installation of a bio ethanol fireplace wall mounted design typically requires the bio ethanol fire to be mounted directly on to the wall using the screws etc that are supplied by the manufacturer. The wall mounted bioethanol fireplace should be supplied with comprehensive installation instructions will guide you through the installation process. For some guidance before buying your new bio ethanol wall fireplace read our guide to Wall Mounted Bio Ethanol Fireplaces.
Below we have selected a number of wall mounted bio ethanol fireplaces for you to review and consider purchasing. To find out more about the wall mounted bio ethanol fire you would like to review click on the Buy Now button and you will be taken to a new page where you can read the full technical specification of the chosen bio ethanol wall fireplace. You can then review the specification, check the delivery costs and place your order.
Buy Wall Mounted Bio Ethanol Fireplace Models
We have collected together some of the best wall mounted bioethanol fireplace designs below for you to review. Click on the bio ethanol fireplace wall mounted design that you would like to read more about.
Our unique product review system collects together the prices of all the products on the website and monitors the supplier prices. Each day the top 35 price reductions on bio ethanol fireplace and gel fire burner models are shown in a full list that is available by using the SALE button in the main menu. The list often includes price reductions on wall mounted bioethanol fireplace models. There are many different types of bio ethanol fireplace wall mounted models and this means that they are often discounted.
More types of Bio Ethanol Fireplace Designs
We have collected together all of the different types of bioethanol fireplace and listed these below. They styles are based on how the bioethanol fireplace will be used, how it is installed or on a specific design style. Also check out some of the most popular bioethanol fireplaces from our order history. You can see the full list of the different types of bio ethanol fireplace designs by using the top menu.
Wall Mounted Ethanol Fire Technical Pages
We have created a number of pages with technical pages with some helpful information on wall mounted bioethanol fireplace designs, how they are used, installation and to answer general questions on bio ethanol fireplace and gel fire designs and models. Click here to visit our bio ethanol fireplaces explained pages.
Choosing a Wall Mounted Bio Ethanol Fire
When choosing a bioethanol fireplace for your home it is best to first consider a list of the most important criteria that you want to achieve once the wall mounted bio ethanol fire is installed. Areas that you should consider are :
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Brand : As with all things the cheaper something is the less technology and cost that has been invested in the manufacture. This may mean that a cheap wall mounted bio ethanol fire product with a cheap bioethanol burner may not last very long. Buying a wall mounted bio ethanol fire from a well known bioethanol fireplace brand with a good online reputation should not be ignored. Most European made bio ethanol fireplace models have TUV or CE approval ensuring they are built to safety standards. It is worth considering that a large number of very cheap bio ethanol fireplaces are mass produced in China. European brands selling wall mounted bio ethanol fire designs with TUV approval are built to a higher standard. Review what people have said about the brand online, as this will possibly save money in the long run.
- Heat Output : Depending on which wall mounted bio ethanol fireplace you choose there will be bio ethanol burner tray insert in the fire that is filled with fuel and the flame is generated. The bigger the slot in the bioethanol burner insert the larger the flame, and heat, that will be given off. A wall mounted bio ethanol fire with a single bio ethanol burner tray insert that has a 300mm wide by 20mm deep slot will give off around 2Kw to 3Kw which is similar to adding a small radiator in to the room. Choosing a wall mounted bio ethanol fire with a much wider burner, or multiple ethanol burner trays, will increase this heat output. A 1m wide bioethanol fire insert burner could give out anything up to 10Kw, which may be too much heat for the room it is planned to be used. A good quality manufacturer of ethanol fireplace insert burner trays should be able to quote the heat output figure for their product when you inquire.
- Bio Ethanol Fireplace Design Style : There are many styles of bio ethanol wall mounted fires to choose from, small to large, vertical to horizontal. Fixed, built-in or wall mounted ethanol fires can become a nice feature of a living room design adding contemporary styling, many have a clean letterbox shade, with or without a metal fascia. Some smaller wall mounted ethanol models have a simple backing plate, burner tray and a glass screen. These wall mounted designs can also generate a contemporary look for a room.
- Type of Bio Fuel : When choosing your wall mounted bio ethanol fire you need to be clear what type of bio fuel you plan to use. Small models may be designed for use with gel fuel cans. Larger, wider, wall mounted fires will most likely be designed for use with bioethanol fuel bottles. It is my personal opinion that gel fuel should only be used outside in an outdoor fireplace. This is due to the emissions, or smoke, that can be given off when the gel burner begins to run out of fuel. For more details read our guide to bio ethanol and gel fuel.
- Accessories : Some wall mounted bio ethanol fireplace models are offered with a glass screen which gives some level of protection from the flame. You can also choose some higher specification wall mounted fire models that have stones and pebbles as decoration however if choosing this option the decoration must be used as instructed by the manufacturer. For more information read our guide to adding pebbles to a bio ethanol fire.
- Bio Ethanol Fire Safety : There are safety considerations like storage of the bioethanol fuel, protection from the flame and handling of the fuel to consider if you have never used this style of fireplace before. Always read the manufacturers instructions supplied with the wall mounted bio ethanol fireplace before using it.
- Fireplace Ventilation Requirements : When the bio-ethanol fuel is burned there is moisture given off, the bigger the burner and flame the more moisture. This will crate condensation on walls and windows unless proper ventilation is used. This can be in the form of a fixed free air vent or simply opening a window. Read our a Guide to Bio-Ethanol Fireplace Ventilation.
Why Change to a BioEthanol Fireplace?
There are number of positives to look at when considering your next fireplace purchase. Buying a Gas, Electric or Wood Burning fireplace from a retailer may involve complicated installation work that can be costly and, especially in the case of wood there are issues over storage of the fuel and the mess caused by the ash. Also, apart from the electric fire, a gas or wood burning fire will need a chimney, something that a lot of modern houses do not have.
Did you know that bioethanol flueless fire designs do not need a chimney or flue system to be used? This means that bio ethanol wall fireplace designs are perfect for new, modern homes. They are also a great solution for older homes that have a faulty chimney that needs to be repaired. Or you may be looking to block up or remove an existing chimney to reduce your heating bills.
Either way, flueless bioethanol fireplaces are a great, cost effective heating solution for a room where secondary heat is required. They are also good for the environment, unlike burning gas or coal. That is why it is best to look at the options and guides that are shown on the website before making a decision on your next fireplace purchase. Choose a flueless fire, or if you like a, no chimney fire, that uses clean burning bioethanol fuel.